Monday, February 7, 2011

True Friendship!!

So I sometimes fear opening up because I am afraid people will walk away from a friendship!  That is one of my greatest fears in the world.  But I have some amazing friends in my life!!!  You know who you are.  Even in my stupid moments they are there to listen and encourage.  No matter what I am doing with them I can laugh even when I feel like crying.  I feel I have taken them for granite sometimes not told them how wonderful they are.  So do my amazing Sister in Christ I love you more than I could ever tell you!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You know something? I always was so jealous of the seeming "easy" way you talked to everyone.
    You know you can always count on the Crabb Family! Well, most of us anyways! :P
    You are an amazing wonderful young woman. I know that it is hard when you feel like no one is noticing you! It can happen to us married people too! I do miss you. I miss hearing you laugh. You have such an amazing smile and laugh.
    love you lots

    ReplyDelete